Well as always I just explain pretty much what happen throughout my day , so I got up bright an early to teach at 6 am ,felt very nice to be back and see some familiar faces , I would of love to have slept but had an appointment concerning my braces, I went to the noon class at pan am which was nice work out and I finally got myself one of those pan am shirts and a schedule of when fight club classes are. Instead of using my time after to sleep I decided to I needed to get caught up with Glee which I did and I suprisingly was not in a sleep state so I was very much able to the 4 and 5:30 at Moksha like I had never left, it was great feeling that there wouldn`t be rust to shake off. after teaching I figured I would attend a fight club class led by Harry and Sue and so far it was the toughest thing I have been through there and we didn`t even do any ab work , just straight up contact sparring minus the head of course and first person I got paired up with was Harry , I guess it`s best to learn from the best and man did I ever get some hard shots, he was the one who cause the lip to bleed by the way and I can t remember the name of the person who caused the nose bleed but I made sure to clean the floor after. I really should of just showered and rest , I decided to shower and go out to Alive and stayed nearly til closing , the good news is I turned down 3 drinks and had some really good catch up time with a good amount of people
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
bleeding nose , bleeding lip and bruised left arm :Worth it!
Well as always I just explain pretty much what happen throughout my day , so I got up bright an early to teach at 6 am ,felt very nice to be back and see some familiar faces , I would of love to have slept but had an appointment concerning my braces, I went to the noon class at pan am which was nice work out and I finally got myself one of those pan am shirts and a schedule of when fight club classes are. Instead of using my time after to sleep I decided to I needed to get caught up with Glee which I did and I suprisingly was not in a sleep state so I was very much able to the 4 and 5:30 at Moksha like I had never left, it was great feeling that there wouldn`t be rust to shake off. after teaching I figured I would attend a fight club class led by Harry and Sue and so far it was the toughest thing I have been through there and we didn`t even do any ab work , just straight up contact sparring minus the head of course and first person I got paired up with was Harry , I guess it`s best to learn from the best and man did I ever get some hard shots, he was the one who cause the lip to bleed by the way and I can t remember the name of the person who caused the nose bleed but I made sure to clean the floor after. I really should of just showered and rest , I decided to shower and go out to Alive and stayed nearly til closing , the good news is I turned down 3 drinks and had some really good catch up time with a good amount of people
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bleeding nose....yeah, that was from me. ;)
ReplyDelete