Thursday, June 10, 2010

Respect


I started off my day teaching the 6 am , a very packed class indeed with around 35 people , had energy exchanger Erica attend my class for the first time and was the last one out of savasana. I went home and took a power nap and I had a big debate about which boxing classes to do I tossed and turned at 11:30 am but made the final decision to do back to back classes at noon and 1 , Just Crazy Crazy intense workouts led by Kevin my arms were in so much pain by the end , got to team up with James for the first time since being back from my trip and I honestly appreciated Kevin paying extra close attention whenever we would do speed drill I would have some extra yelling towards me, when he simply came up to me and said good job ,it almost felt more satisfying then the two work outs itself . After I returned home in Zombie mode I watched the movie Fired up , I was ready to teach the last two classes at Moksha Donald, felt great to start having everything be routine and I was very happy to run into Lauren and Megan , I was especially surprised they kept up with Moksha since they already do alternative work outs together and they told me they did take a break while I was away , so it`s to hear even though they are pretty much connected at the hip they are human. Very happy they asked if I was still teaching Saturday mornings at 9, its good to feel missed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment