Well it was a fun filled morning teaching my fellow fight club contenders in a hot yoga class , it was a nice fun filled environment and the overall energy was great , I find that some of my best classes are people who go into it with a complete beginner `s state of mind and having no idea what is coming next , so they have to stop and really observe what is going on in the posture so that there`s proper alightment. The rest of the day was pretty chilled taught a music class which might have been my last one with Jacklyn, she is a great talent and seemed wayyyy happier then the last time I saw her which was at least 2 months ago, ended up crashing early trying to re watch the movie twilight.... grrr I see myself jumping on the bandwagon so late in the game
Monday, June 21, 2010
If I can get through this... I can get through anything
Well it was a fun filled morning teaching my fellow fight club contenders in a hot yoga class , it was a nice fun filled environment and the overall energy was great , I find that some of my best classes are people who go into it with a complete beginner `s state of mind and having no idea what is coming next , so they have to stop and really observe what is going on in the posture so that there`s proper alightment. The rest of the day was pretty chilled taught a music class which might have been my last one with Jacklyn, she is a great talent and seemed wayyyy happier then the last time I saw her which was at least 2 months ago, ended up crashing early trying to re watch the movie twilight.... grrr I see myself jumping on the bandwagon so late in the game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment