Had an awakening with Andrew asking if I could teach the noon class for Leslie because she was feeling ill, Today was a day of getting re connect with people I hadn`t seen awhile but have been apart of my yoga journey since day 1, first in Moksha with Lauren and then when I unexspectedly taught at waverley today I got to practice with Melissa. So after teaching 3 classes on what was orginally my day off , I didn`t have lots of food prepared with me so what I ate up until 6:40pm was two small pieces of the free hersey chocalates from the studio,one nectorine,2 pears and 3 oranges... and then stupidity came in at 6 :40, hot dog,hamburger (oh yes condiments!) taco salad and patatoe salad, at the time sooo good but then 7pm hits and I went to pan am boxing and oh my we did that one drill with the medicine ball where we slam each other in the gut, if there is a positive here , I was able to run a little better then usual , but my stomach was really feeling by the end, enough said ,
much love
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment