Well ... well I was suprise there wasnt a larger turn out during 9 am fight club class but maybe we are exspected to do a limit and I just don`t know all the rules yet, Today I sure got an ass kicking during Ami`s class and had to take a slight break , I made sure to promise myself to be straight edge for the remainder of fight club but I could really tell difference if alcohol is in the system.I am very sore all around and had the toughest time during yoga class and as I am writing this blog my body is still sore all around , especially the back and abs , I had 4 weeks behind though so I can`t let pain hold me back , hopefully I hold up tomorrow morning
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Super sore during Yoga...not from yoga
Well ... well I was suprise there wasnt a larger turn out during 9 am fight club class but maybe we are exspected to do a limit and I just don`t know all the rules yet, Today I sure got an ass kicking during Ami`s class and had to take a slight break , I made sure to promise myself to be straight edge for the remainder of fight club but I could really tell difference if alcohol is in the system.I am very sore all around and had the toughest time during yoga class and as I am writing this blog my body is still sore all around , especially the back and abs , I had 4 weeks behind though so I can`t let pain hold me back , hopefully I hold up tomorrow morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment