I went to a party last night and again a solid night of no drinking, but i did stay up late and junk food was involved, enough said, today marks the first day I did not do a work out at Pan Am Boxing , I did however attend the meeting with the sports psychologist which I found to be pretty helpful.Got to spend 3 hours in the hot room though first taking a class from Moksha Winnipeg`s newest member Sarah , she is one of those girls I can never see being mad at anything and lots of positivity throughout the whole practice , very glad to have her on the team , the class after was the moksha music which I led and she stayed for , how cool is that! The class went great and I continue to see familiar faces the more I am at the studio. I finish the night off eating more junk food with my buddies Mick and Maegan (Maegan`s mom mentioned I dropped weight though) and we watch Twilight new moon which I fell asleep through for a second time , well tomorrow it `s time to get serious in work outs and in life (other issues surrounding yours truly)
Sunday, June 13, 2010
NEXT
I went to a party last night and again a solid night of no drinking, but i did stay up late and junk food was involved, enough said, today marks the first day I did not do a work out at Pan Am Boxing , I did however attend the meeting with the sports psychologist which I found to be pretty helpful.Got to spend 3 hours in the hot room though first taking a class from Moksha Winnipeg`s newest member Sarah , she is one of those girls I can never see being mad at anything and lots of positivity throughout the whole practice , very glad to have her on the team , the class after was the moksha music which I led and she stayed for , how cool is that! The class went great and I continue to see familiar faces the more I am at the studio. I finish the night off eating more junk food with my buddies Mick and Maegan (Maegan`s mom mentioned I dropped weight though) and we watch Twilight new moon which I fell asleep through for a second time , well tomorrow it `s time to get serious in work outs and in life (other issues surrounding yours truly)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment