Well indeed no drinking on my friday night but ummm yeah when you stay up late its tough to stay away from junk food.... wedges... chips...wings ... cookies... twizzlers.. oh man.... I woke up early to head to fight club ,took lots out of me , it seems like I get the most sick when it comes to saturday work outs ,probably because I eat so crappy the night before, After a very well needed fight club class , I went to do some yard work and enjoyed receiving a tan, had a wicked time teaching at waverley because I barely knew anyone at the 4:30 class and at 6 I knew more then hald the class and the class consisted of 8 people , very great class overall little dissapointed no more moksha flows at that time slot , change is good , oh man one more week til the end of fight club
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Stretch out every vein in his hamstring to get that ball
Well indeed no drinking on my friday night but ummm yeah when you stay up late its tough to stay away from junk food.... wedges... chips...wings ... cookies... twizzlers.. oh man.... I woke up early to head to fight club ,took lots out of me , it seems like I get the most sick when it comes to saturday work outs ,probably because I eat so crappy the night before, After a very well needed fight club class , I went to do some yard work and enjoyed receiving a tan, had a wicked time teaching at waverley because I barely knew anyone at the 4:30 class and at 6 I knew more then hald the class and the class consisted of 8 people , very great class overall little dissapointed no more moksha flows at that time slot , change is good , oh man one more week til the end of fight club
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment