Monday, June 14, 2010

You can teach someone how to fight , but you can`t teach heart


A solid overall productive day , I did wake up feeling pretty weak this morning and the internet went down at the studio before I taught the 6am class, got to have some catch up time with Mesia ,Jun and Issac and got to see Erica for the first time since I got back from Laos.Felt nice to just chill out , I went on to do the noon class at pan am which was well led by Gino and Phil, Watched a little bit of the Paraguay vs Italy game and then went back to the Donald studio to teach the 4pm and 530, I got a complement for my teaching which I just had to post , it always feels nice to know that actions can cause impacts
Jana-Rai Dufault Thanks for the wonderful adjustment. As usual, great class. It's wonderful to be guided by you in my practice. It was a little busy when I left, so I just wanted to say thank you.

Continuing on I attended a fight club class where the focus is now more on the technical aspects of boxing and it seemed like last week was about delivering hard shots to the body, Some of the pairings were even same sex today so I got to interact with more members of fight club and found out there is a member who is Laotion and knows my brother, there was an incident where Harry saw a member hit me in the chin and he was sent to do some stairs, the class had a pretty great ending where we had to hold plank as long as we could and then we had to run lots of stairs! I am going to sleep good tonight , still debating if I should do the mourning class , peace out ch`all

No comments:

Post a Comment