Alright well the first combo post ,I just couldn`t keep up sooo tired , alright so let `s get you 5 followers up to date(yup two lisa mckenzies)Started day waking up early to teach 6am , this class full of regulars which made for a great feel Well since I have added the movie chanel to the package I have been staying up way later then I have been, I did get up in time to make to fight club and having 3 minutes in the ring with Harry took more out of me then the entire work out , that man is built like a brick.Finish the night by teaching two very solid classes and had the heat just a little hotter then usual and had canadian kick boxing champ Brian Kelly attend my class
Stay up til 4 watching Dear mr gacy and twilight....
Ok friends got up pretty late again and ready for action where fight club had many people attend and we split into group of 6 and 7, lots of sweat indeed , went on after to teach a class of 14 but had a really great overall feel to it since normally it is not a 90 minute moksha during this slot and I knew 75% of the class which always equals good times , finished off my night watching lots of gossip girl season 2 , oh yeahhh xoxo , crazy intense day set for tomorrow , I should sleep good night
No comments:
Post a Comment