Saturday, June 5, 2010

I don`t care e e e e e e


Well ...well so after the solid week and half of P90x I let the partying in Laos really get to me and fell off the wagon hard, but i know according the title it indicates I don`t care, well I do really want to get back on track, the only reason I put I don`t care as the title is because of this song I am addicted to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MgAxMO1KD0&feature=channel

Alright so plan to get back on track ,I landed in Winnipeg at 2 am Friday day , at 6:45am I went to my first boxing class since fight club first started ,Tom the bomb Rossi guided the well needed class for me , it felt good to be back and I didn t struggle as much as I first thought I would ! Instead of heading home for some well needed rest I went to Mesia 9:15am moksha which felt great and she threw a curve ball and got me to teach the abs portion of the practice , it kind of sucks to think we only have 2 more month before she`s off but I ve always had the mindset of nothing last forever though we want it too, I went on to go to a Harry lead boxing class at noon which I felt took me near the limit , there unexspectedly was a fight club class right after , i was extremely close to ducking out but Lisa convinced me to stay which I am glad I did , felt the work out went really well and I for sure felt extremely sore when it came night time , so I am going to try to make it my goal to blog everyday , thanks for the support everyone I will also include a pic from Laos in each post... just because ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment