Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Icing the left arm,


The original plan was to head to boxing at 6:45 am but after a few too many snoozes I woke right at 6:45 am ... oh well hope this one doesnt bite me in the ass , ended up waking up at 9:30 am and didnt feel as over tired as yesterday, the plan was to head to noon class but at 11 45 I received a message from Clancy asking if I could teach at 1:30 , I couldnt resist so I took the class and ended up missing boxing, I was extremely happy to run in to one of my good high school friends Amanda and I also had a group of grade 12s attending which i was happy about because I got to use some of my jokes i hadnt dished out in awhile , I love newbies. After like a straight hour of listening to my favorite song (yeah I know ive mentioned it before but again I friken love this song and it pumps me up ) 2NE1 - I don`t care ! I made my way to boxing which will make it first day since being back that I am not doing a fight club class , I hurt the arm two days ago and after this class seems to be in more pain , but obviously a little arm pain won`t stop me it`s going to take more then that, in closing I know tomorrow will be pretty active for me since I will be teaching 3 classes tomorrow and I must be up at 5 , it will be intresting to see what work outs I do ... or not do.

No comments:

Post a Comment