To describe my day ... well I woke up at 11 30 with a dead and I had received 4 messages all from the one and only clancy
9:23am Hey bud any chance you could teach my 4 pm today
9:26am Marc you asleep?
9:28am I`m going to keep bugging you
11am Marc where the hell are you???
When I woke up I called her and told her I can take the shift , when I woke up I just didn`t feel like doing much , I watched the three hour edition of RAW which was overall bad but made up for hit by what many fans are saying is the greatest ending to RAW in the last 10 years, still has me pretty shocked but im lovin it , once I got in to the hot room I regained my energy and when I was out I got to run into Nena and Diana to very super duper awesome people I truely missed . Went on to fight club afterwards and it was another ass kicker for sure , lots of punching and heavy breathing and I think the bruised left arm is getting to be more painful , spending the rest of my night organizing my clothes and bloggin right now, so taking it easy and I will probably wake up early tomorrow (hopefully not in pain) oh and I also watched the Glee finally which I really quite enjoyed , don`t stop believing
No comments:
Post a Comment