Saturday, June 12, 2010

Takes years to build a reputation and seconds to detroy it


Well the good news is I did not drink at all during the party last night and it turned out to better than expected ,got a number from a girl I met two years ago and it looks like I have a set party to go to next week , sweet! In other news I woke up very much in pain from the week at pan even though I was up at 8:30 and just didnt feel like doing anything , I eventually did go at 10 and put in some hard work and again no regrets , taught two classes later in the afternoon that went really well and then ended my night at a party and having a cheat meal but still no drinking.

The title of my name is not based on myself but the firing of one Bryan Danielson , always one to be an underdog with very little chance of ever making it big in the wrestling industry based on his smaller size and Vince Mcmanhon wanting bigger characters that would look like a human comic book. I have been watching WWE all my life and I had seen some crazy and unpredictable things including Necrophilia, A man pointing a gun and and 80 year old woman being put through a table by and 30 year old man and line of Ric Flair saying" We will break you like a Virgin". Recently because the wife of Vince Mcmanhon is running for U.S senator of Connecticut it caused WWE to make the decision to make program more family friendly and have made there programming rated PG, last week WWE had one of the most talked about and unpredictable endings which caused 8 rookies from their NXT show to just demolish the set and everyone around including the wrestlers wrestling, annoncers , referees and security in a vicious 8 on 1 attack , first time in years had the most hardcore of wrestling fans question was that a work(planned attack... well obvisouly it was but still actually got people to wonder which is something that hasnt happened for awhile), during this brutal attack we see Bryan Danielson choking the announcer with his tye http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ywCb4tb3w, but yes this was considered way to over the top which caused his release, I was actually very suprised they showed it but I suppose based on this one mistake(didn`t even get a warning or a fine) a man that has built a repuation in the last 10 years of being one of the best and one he does gets the boot,I am furious that if this is legit they are making a major mistake in releasing Bryan Danielson.

It`s fine that most you don`t care and wrestling is probably the nerdiess thing about me but there are many people who feel the same way about the firing of Bryan Danielson
http://www.petitiononline.com/bdaniels/petition.html

No comments:

Post a Comment